Monday, May 31, 2010

Rockport


I took 3 trips to rockport this visit, and though I took, the obligatory picks of motif #1 and all that other stuff you usually see, this pic landed as one of my favorites. I'm trying to take more abstract shots. This was taken at one of the classic spots where people snap motif #1. I looked the other way. This image is upside down. Its a reflection of a person walking down the road on the edge of the water.

[28-135mm lens at 132mm, f/11 for 1/250 sec. at ISO 800]


ORIGINALS




I prepared and timed for this shot. I saw this person walking towards the main road so I set up for a multiple shot. I timed the person walking for 3 shots, 1 between the two central objects, 1 with the post in the middle, and that last with the walker in the last 3rd of the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment